Saturday, December 28, 2013

Vacation Activity #2: Series Marathon

If you're on vacation, and by vacation I mean you're just gonna be stuck at home for the next two weeks or so, it's normal for a person to indulge themselves in becoming a temporary couch potato.

And that is what I'll be doing for the next few days or so.

I'll be doing a marathon of series I wanna watch again because I have those certain shows I'll never get tired of. You know what I mean.


First up, Pushing Daisies, starring Lee Pace as Ned the Pie Maker. I've been itching to watch the series again after watching Lee Pace's performance as the Elvenking Thranduil in The Desolation of Smaug (which is an amazing second movie and I really cannot wait for the third installment).


After Pushing Daisies, I'll be watching the first and second seasons of Skins UK. I don't know. I just find the first generation of Skins to be the best, seeing as how they started it all - the drama, the laughs, the whole CassiexSid thing, and the passing of Chris after season two. One of the best series I've watched in my twenty years of existence.

xoxo
- Kat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment