Friday, December 20, 2013

Vacation Activity #1: Reading List

I haven't read anything non-academic related in such a long time, I've decided to let my creative juices flow again by coming up with a reading list of novels I have but never had a chance to read.


First, I have Zombies vs. Unicorns, a book edited by Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier and features stories from authors such as Meg Cabot, Cassandra Clare, and Scott Westerfeld. I've actually started reading the book, but I've never had the time to finish it, so I plan to finish reading the whole book this time around.


Next, I have The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, a book I have always planned on reading, but never bothered to look for (or forgot to look for) whenever I'm in a bookstore. I'm extremely happy my boyfriend gave me his copy of it as a gift. It's hardbound and it even has a super pretty cover design tee hee!


And last, I have Diary by Chuck Palahniuk. This is the first Palahniuk book I've ever heard of, but not the first book of his that I've read. I have read Fight Club, Choke, and Snuff, but now, I can't wait to read Diary. It seems interesting and I feel like it'll be a great read.


xoxo
- Kat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment