Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Swap of the Month: Color Swap

I decided to join a mail swap over at TPS. There were two swaps that we could join, but I decided to do just one since it's my first time doing it.

The one I chose to participate in is called a Color Swap, where we make an envelope based on our swapees' favorite color. Even the items that we include inside the envelope have to be in the same color scheme!


The swapee that you get is chosen randomly, but amazingly, I got my friend Arielle, my orgmate and the one who introduced me to TPS.  After I found out who I was going to give my mail to, I became extremely excited and started working on it immediately.

Can you guess what Arielle's favorite color is? (Hint: It's my favorite color too.)

xoxo
- Kat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment