Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Best gifts EVER.

This is a very late post because I just got the SD card for my camera back from my uncle.

Anywho, last Friday, I went to Cubao X again for some double date bonding time and got the sweetest gifts ever from Chris.

from left to right: Manikako DIY doll, yellow paisley bag, wooden paint palette, bottles of oils, varnish, and cleaner, 24 oil paint set, table top easel, and two panel canvases

I got a table top easel, a 24 oil paint set, linseed oil, 3-in-1 oil painting medium, super fine retouch varnish, cleaner (for the oil paint), two panel canvases, and a wooden paint palette. I'm extremely happy because I finally get to practice oil painting, which, by the way, is very difficult.

I also included a couple of things I bought in the photo: a yellow bag with paisley prints and a Manikako DIY doll. Not only did I buy myself a purdy bag and a crafts doll, but I also helped out a charity that funds free art workshops for Filipino children in need.

I'll make a post about the Manikako doll's makeover soon.

More adventures to come!

xoxo
- Kat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment